Monday, September 26, 2011

sneak peek - holiday 2011


So how about a little method holiday 2011 sneak peek? You know, the holiday season is just about upon us! (Well, at least my version, which consists of all three months - October, November (gobble gobble!), and December!) And of course this year method is giving us our holiday gifts early! Expect to see the new holiday line popping up on store shelves near the end of October! As Joey Lawrence would say, Whoa!

Not only that, but it looks like this year our beloved holiday dish soap is making a comeback! As the Kool-Aid man would also say, Oh yeah! I'm so excited! So look for hand wash and dish soap! The dish soap will be available in frosted fir (so excited, so excited, so excited, I can't believe this has made a return appearance! I lust it so!) and new candy cane scents! How awesome does that sound?! I know everyone adores method's peppermint vanilla, but personally I always wished it had more mint, and less well, vanilla! So it looks like this year I might get my wish!


The hand wash will be available in candy cane and frosted fir gel hand wash, and spiced pear (oh my goodness! So disappointed this isn't available in gel, but still excited for it's return. Spiced pear is the method bomb of awesomeness!) and cinnamon drop (another new scent!) foaming hand wash!

What do you think? Are you excited for these scents, and the return of holiday dish soap? Will you be hoarding bottle after bottle? Cause yeah, you know I will!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGawd! Looks as if I will be getting them all even though the graphics are not that great.

Kristen Helbert said...

So excited about the holiday scents!!!

Unknown said...

what flavor is the pink dish soap?

Nathan Aaron said...

Unknown, candy cane. :)

jeanlass said...

I think they look cute, but I'm a sucker for mid-century design (and homages to mid-century design). Very excited about the dish soap- if only surface cleaner was in the mix!

kirby said...

Those are adorable! I'm not stockpiling, but will definitely make a point to stalk Target until they show up.

formerx69 said...

I can't wait til they start appearing at Target. I looked today but no method holiday goodness to be found. I always stock up. I just used my last hollyberry from 2010.
Love your web site, by the way!

Jamison Combs said...

Still stalking the isles. Nothing yet, but Softsoap has their holiday stuff out, so it shouldn't be long. Hopefully by this weekend. I've been putting off buying hand soap and dish soap so I can go ahead and make the holiday switch. The holidays start November 15th at my house!

bittersweetsonata said...

I love peppermint vanilla, so Candy Cane better be darn good. I'm excited about all of the scents besides Cinnamon. Personally, I'm over dish soap. I really use so very little of it. I really would have loved Anti-bac wipes in a holiday scent

Julie said...

Hold the phone -- I know my comment is belated, but does this mean Cinnamon Bark is being retired? There will certainly be much holiday unhappiness in my house if that's the case! Please tell me they're bringing that one back this year!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails