Tuesday, June 10, 2008

method profiles - sarah stich

Don't try to fight the feelin', because the thought alone is killing me right nooww... Heeeyyy-Yaaaaaaa... it's time fo' method profiles! Eh, don't even ask, ok? Just don't!

Today for your very own eyes we have Sarah Stich. OH Sarah Stich. There's a story here, people. You see, never be told blackmail doesn't get you somewhere, ok? Cause they'd be lyin'! You see (and Sarah doesn't actually remember this part, do you Sarah?) she sent in her answers to the profile AGES ago; but alas, with no pic. (After some wonderful attempts by The Great Sarah! to get said pic (I know, lots of Sarahs to keep straight! Focus, Nathan, focus!) straight up blackmail was the winner! (I won't go into the dirty details.) And tada, the photo appeared (and oh but ain't it a sassy photo! Sarah you carry sass so well! You go!)

Oh but you're such a good sport, Sarah! So thank you so much! AND, she resent in her answers, again. (I told you she forgot the first time around.) So, unknowing to her, I'm merging her answers together, so you'll get the best of both worlds! Enjoy!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Sarah Stich…nickname: “Hey Stich can you do this? Hey Stich can you do that?”/Call Girl/Hey You

2+ What was your first method lust?
Green Tea and Aloe Hand Wash. The neon green matched my bathroom perfectly!

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
Long story…. I used to work for a company that made Disney Princess toys and we shared a floor/bathroom with these really cool ladies. Well I constantly ran into them in the ladies room and over the year we become powder room pals. It just so happened they were job recruiters and they worked placing folks in method. Thing was I wasn’t really looking for a new job but they thought I was just weird enough to fit in for a position at method, so I agreed to go on an interview. I met Sarah and Felicia and I was sold. Thank goodness I got the job! Also the ping pong table in the Grass Room.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
Call Girl. I talk to the consumers who write and call in, some happy, some not-so-happy. My job is to leave them satisfied and happy (Nathan, if that is too dirty take it out!) You don’t know how much fun I have with my job title… I pass that business card around like it’s my second job.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
I walk to and from work every day, I carry my “Plastic Bag Rehab” bag with me everywhere and give the stink eye to those who don’t re-use their bags, I recycle and I compost. I bought a beautiful water bottle that I carry with me everywhere, no more plastic bottled water for me. I also let my hands air dry. And I try to convince everyone I know to switch to earth friendly products— all my friends want me to shut up already.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
Gosh, the poor people in my life. All I talk about is method. Probably the last person I turned on to method was the Starbucks barista. I either turned her on to the product or she pretended to care to get me out of the store. I think I definitely got the bus driver interested.

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
Hmmm… I am more of a Ginger Yuzu gal, cause people always say “yuzu crazy girl!” or Go Naked.

Thanks so very much Sarah! And don't worry, all my friends want me to shut-up about method, and environmentalism as well. I will, ok, when you get it in your heads and make some changes! Aight?! YOU friends here me out there? Get it together! And I'll shut-up! But not until! So there! I am rubber, you are glue, what bounces off me sticks to you! Na-na-na!

Ahem, sorry about that outburst. Keep up the good work, Sarah! We're doing great things! Oh, and ain't nothing too dirty for method lust, Sarah! Well, except dirt! And not being green! But double entendres, never.

Check back Tuesday and Thursdays for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

2 comments:

mrsncook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrsncook said...

SARAH!!! I just love putting a face to the name on my speed dial! :) My husband and children shake their head sadly and say I'm the only one they know with a company on speed dial and know the rep on a first name basis. It's not a compliment, but I take it that way. ;) I'd ask you to get a job for me, but 1. I live in Pittsburgh, and 2. it's already bad enough that I stalk you and Method. ;)

If you're ever in the Pittsburgh, PA area, I'm going to have to take you out to lunch. :D

Niki (Eleanor, Odessa, Izabelle)

Related Posts with Thumbnails