Tuesday, April 29, 2008

method profiles - melissa sheehan

Whew! It's method profiles! Here is where we get the chance to learn a little bit about "who makes the method world go 'round!" (And I'm surprised I made it on time today, what with my car troubles and all. OH yes, just more stuff this month. Dental issues, car troubles, H.E.L.L. work week, what have I done to Karma, cause she don't like me no more! Geesh...) Look for this special feature on, come on, you know...

Today we have Melissa Sheehan! I got nothin' here Melissa. Nothin. No witty remarks, no snappy one liners! I'm so sorry! I shall go sit in the corner until I learn my lesson. And on that note, on to question numero uno!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Melissa Sheehan. I’ve heard a few...copyist, cougar, writer monkey.


2+ What was your first method lust?
Probably the laundry detergent. Love the smell, love how it’s all petite next to my neighbors’ detergent. Makes me feel like I’m winning somehow.

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
You mean, who? That would be Nate, he brought me here. My initial interest was in the voice, though, not Nate. It’s funny. The voice, I mean...not Nate. I mean, Nate’s funny too, I guess. Sometimes.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
Copy machine. I’m a professional photocopier. Pretty sure I’m the only one. Okay okay, I’m a copywriter...I’ve been here about five months.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
I’m trying to teach my husband to embrace composting. We have a heap in our backyard.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
A couple of my bachelor guy friends. I gave them a bottle of the lavender wipes and now they’re hooked.

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
Would love to say that I’m a delicate little French Lavender lady, but really I’m more a Pink Grapefruit gal.

Thanks Melissa! Oh, and Nate in question 3 is unfortunately not me. I wish my voice made someone come work somewhere, but alas it has not (well, that I know of.)

Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next method profile!

Our previous method profiles:
Drummond Lawson
Sangita Forth
Colleen Reilly
Danny Alexander

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails