Tuesday, June 3, 2008

method profiles - katherine farkas

method profiles is back in da' house! It went on a tiny vacation (I hear to the French Alps! Lucky profiles!) But now it's back and better than ever! Ok, well actually it's the same as before, but sometimes it likes to gloat a little. Ah well.

Today we have Katherine Farkas. Profiles is too exhausted from it's French Alps vacation to make witty commentary today, so it apologizes in advance. Ok? Here goes!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Katherine - Nickname: hippie

2+ What was your first method lust?
Was and always will be the eucalyptus mint tear drop hand soap.

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
I used to make my own cleaning products. When I moved to SF and started working at a law firm I realized that I did not have enough time to make my own products any more. I saw method’s products at a corner store and thought that I would give them a go. I fell in love with the products and I started to research the company. I found out that there was an opportunity there for me to make a difference so I dropped off my resume and a cover letter to the front desk and wow! Four months later I was family!

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
I have been with method for one year. My title is natural-law. I am a paralegal and I work with our Chief Justice to help protect methods patents and trademarks. Copy cats can be quite dirty.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
I am not buying plastic water bottles and I scoop my pets poop with compostable bags and put them into the compost container.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
The man at the printing store who helped me with my wedding invitations.

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
None, eucalyptus mint is the only way I roll.

Thanks so much! Now didn't you miss ole' method profiles? It sure missed you! But never fear, it's back on Thursday, just like that annoying friend that won't get off your couch and start looking for a job! It'll always be here. Except, well, not annoyingly so. Just the always being here part. So maybe it's nothing like your annoying friend on the couch. OK, so...

Check back Tuesday and Thursdays for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails