Tuesday, September 16, 2008

method profiles - louise roper

method profiles. That's what this here is. It sure is. What a grand ole' chance to get to learn all about your swell method guys and gals! Yes'siree! Why am I talking like this? I don't know. I'm listening to Big Band vinyl as I write this (so not joking! It rocks!) So there's your answer, folks. Sort of. Put your hands together for the one, the only, Louise Roper!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Louise Kjellerup Roper (no nickname – have refused to have one, ever)

2+ What was your first method lust?
oMop juice (wood floor cleaner)

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
I decided I wanted to work for a truly ‘good’ company but also one where I’d have the ability to stretch my abilities and do truly amazing stuff – in a narrow job sense but also for the World as a whole – not many companies fit that bill.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
Ripple maker for international team based in London
I cover mainly influencer marketing – so our advocates here in Europe, as well as the PR and events. But we are only two ‘marketing’ people on this side of the pond so we pretty much work together on all marketing.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
teaching the next generation a.k.a. my three children to be mindful of the environment – and that means setting a good example in everything from using washable nappies through making seriously energy efficient home improvements and cycling rather than taking the car.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
An elderly neighbour I help do the shopping for – I gave her pink grapefruit she is now converting her family and friends.

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
I aspire to be like Cucumber – fresh and light but probably I really am a Go Naked – it is easy to see right through me.

Thanks Louise!

Be sure to check back most Wednesdays (minus lazy weeks) for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails