Thursday, July 3, 2008

method profiles - fred holzhauer

Today is our special American version of method profiles! What makes it overly American, you ask? Well, nothing really, except it's 4th of July week! So that's why it's our special American version! (Real creative of me, wasn't it?)

Our method profile today brings us... Fred Holzhauer! Uh, let me explain. You know, I just KNEW this was going to happen sooner or later. I don't have Fred's last name. Usually they'll just mention their first names in question one; but I'll be able to pick up the last name in their email address or such. BUT, I forgot to copy over the email address this morning, and now I have no idea what poor Fred's last name is. SO, anyone from method, or Fred from method, if you're reading this and know Fred's last name, drop me a comment and I'll add it to the profile! Fred deserves such respect, especially during our special American version! So without further such and such, on to... Fred!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Fred, nicknames “Fritz“ and “Inspector Clouseau”

2+ What was your first method lust?
Air fresheners and reed diffusers.

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
I never asked anyone’s permission to be green. At method, it is valued and fostered.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
Green Chef (we are product formulators) 4 months

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
The biggest thing is using mass transit. But I think you need to do the incremental things as well. We all ought to use less energy, and choose directions that help us get away from oil.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
I am so not done yet. Far closer to the first than the last !!

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
Beach Sage, baby !!

Thanks Fred!

Check back Wednesdays for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails