Thursday, June 12, 2008

method profiles - katie molinari

Yep, yep, it's method profiles! Sho' nuff!

Today we have Katie Molinari! What's that you say, you'd love to know more about her? Well, why didn't you say so!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Katie

2+ What was your first method lust?
ylang ylang daily shower spray - smells awesome and anything that helps me clean my shower less has my undying loyalty.

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
I was a fan and user of method long before finagling my way in here. What really made me want to work here was the genuine excitement and passion from colleagues in what method is doing, making and achieving.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
architect of buzz, aka public relations manager. It’ll be a year in September.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
We have a worm bin here in the office. I’m learning how to do more than just look at it. Those lil’ guys can produce some grade-A fertilizer.
I’m also taking a closer look at what I recycle and separating parts when needed instead of just tossing the whole thing into the blue bin.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
My mom – it’s an ongoing process. So far, she’s still just putting the bottles on display everywhere inside my parents’ house. Next step is getting her to use them.

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
Pink Grapefruit. I’m not sure why.

Thanks Katie! I love me some ylang-ylang, too! I can't believe your mom has a shrine to method, but doesn't use the products. That cracks me up!

Check back Tuesday and Thursdays for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails