Thursday, May 15, 2008

method profiles - yvonne roth

Today's the day! Why it's another day o' method profiles! (Aren't you glad you stayed up all night long, eagerly awaiting this moment!)

Today we have Yvonne Roth! Yvonne is in charge of the seasonal program. Hello, that doesn't mean she's the director of method's yearly Holiday play! It means products! We're talking Holiday here, spiced pear, cinnamon bark, all that yummy stuff! So if we suck up to her real well, maybe she'll bring back some of our favorite scents! (Hmm, hmm? What's that, no chance. Suck ups don't work? Oh well, it was worth a try.) What about those aroma beads? Are those ever making a Holiday comeback, Yvonne? Ok, I'll just let you get to work on this years surprises! It's only May, and I'm already excited! I know, medication...

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Yvonne

2+ What was your first method lust?
Lemon Ginger all purpose cleaner

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
I interned with the company when I was in business school and came to love the people and the products.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
Category champion of seasonal products, which is a funny way of saying I am in the marketing department and in charge of our annual holiday program. I’ve been with the company for four years.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
I take the bus to work (from Marin) almost everyday and am going to start composting at home.

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
My babysitter, because my kids are at her house a lot!

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
I would have to say French Lavender – not originally from this country and loves the sun. Definitely not Go Naked. I’m too modest for that.

Spiced pear, please? It smelled so delicious! Oh oh, ok, sorry, I'm still trying to beg here... moving on, moving on.

Ok lusters check back Tuesday for our next method profile!

Our previous method profiles:
Drummond Lawson
Sangita Forth
Colleen Reilly
Danny Alexander
Melissa Sheehan
Sarah Homeijer
Ryan Williams
Andrea Freedman
Gina Maffei

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails