Wednesday, October 22, 2008

method profiles - crizel basco

Well friends, I have some news for you. Yes indeed, this is the (as of recently) rarely seen method profiles! And my friends, we have come to the end of the road. It is the last, the final method profiles. I know, I know. Let's all shed a tear together! In fact, to celebrate this special (but sad) occasion, Crizel gets her photograph in full bleedin' color! (the only method profile to be in color! Yes, it's just like those special hologram cards you used to get in bubble gum packs. You remember those, yes you do!)

But wait, it need not be the last! I know for a fact, oh yes I do, that as a hazing ritual, method requires all new employees to read the entire method lust blog! Not so they will learn everything there is to know about method, oh no, just in fact to torture them (and secretly get them to know everything there is to know about method!) (Cause it's like, really long, and I use so many commas! And exclamation points! So!, Many!) But see, that would be a great way to also introduce them to method profiles! So any method employees out there reading this (and yes, I know you read this, I have a camera pointed at you right now. I know what you're doing all day long. Scared now, aren't you?) if you've missed out on the chance to be a method profile, all you have to do is answer the seven simply questions below, sent them to me, and include a pic! That's it! So go on, you know you want to send one. You know you don't want to be THE ONE to put out the method profiles fire. No, you don't wanna be that one.

I'm talking to you, Nate Pence! Yo, yo, Josh Handy! How about you, too? Uhm-hmm. And Eric Ryan, I know you're busy and all, but hey, Adam got one to me. That's all I'm sayin', all I'm sayin'. And all you other method folks I'd lust to get to know!

So until then, let's bid a (hopefully short) farewell to method profiles, and check out what Crizel has to say!

1+ Your name, please? And do you have a nickname at method?
Crizel Basco. I have a lot of different names at Method....Crizzy, Crizabelle, Crizeldahyde (my scientific name from one of our green chefs), Crizishia (thanks Laura M)... etc... etc...

2+ What was your first method lust?
Sweet Water Hand Wash

3+ What brought you to method, the company? (How did you become interested in a career with method?)
Awesome brand & very cool people with so much passion on what they do.

4+ What is your title/dept. at method, and what is it you do there? How long have you been with method?
“Show Me The Money” (Accounts Receivables Analyst) in the Accounting Dept. Started as a Temp sometime in May of 2003 when there were only under 20 employees I think, and became permanent a year after.

5+ What is the biggest thing you are currently doing, besides using method products, to help out the environment?
Recycling

6+ Who's the last person you've turned onto method?
It’s actually a group of friends in Berkeley & Santa Clara.

7+ Which one best describes you as a person? Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, or Go Naked?
French Lavender

Thanks so much, Crizel! (And thanks for getting me a bigger pic! Yay!) And thanks to The Great Sarah! for all her help in pulling together these amazing profiles! As always, you're the best!

Be sure to check back never again, or sooner? (only YOU can decide the fate of method profiles! Yes, I'm talkin' to you!) for the next method profile! And be sure to catch up on previous method profiles by selecting from the sidebar list!

Hush, hush, sweet method profiles. Hush, hush, now. It'll be alright...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails