Monday, January 28, 2013

sneak peek - spring goodies

blue poppy foaming and fig + rhubarb gel hand washes

 
 
+ Update! method has just announced the additional Orla Kiely scents will be white nectarine, honeysuckle and cloudburst!
 
Orla Kiely tomato vine in gel hand wash, dish soap and spray cleaner
 
+ Extra Update! Yay! It looks like (no, it doesn't look like, it is!) the new Orla Kiely tomato vine scent is also available in dish soap and spray cleaner, in the same manner as the pear ginger. I found these at a local Target this weekend (and promptly snatched them up!)
 
+
 
Long time no method dish n' dirt, right? Please forgive me, for I know not what I do. (Oh, if you only knew how true that statement was...) method's been kinda quiet since the holiday 2012 line hit shelves, but look who's waking up just in time for some early spring fun! First up we have blue poppy foaming hand wash (obviously another addition to their floral scented hand washes), as well as what I'm sure will be a new favorite of mine, fig + rhubarb. Whoa, boy! Fig is back, baby! And I can't wait!

pure naked surfside body wash
 

Not wanting to be left out, a new member of the body wash family is also coming along for the ride! And you can call it "surfside". Mostly, because that's what method has called it. So that's kinda it's name, and it's always nice to call things by their actual names, right? Well, unless you wanted to give it a cute nickname, like soapy sally, or the sudsinator, or something like that? But why don't we just stick with surfside, ok? Anywho... (and I've got no actual proof of this, but I'd place a bet this new scent will be replacing magnolia. So just in case, you might want to stock up on some magnolia! And if I'm wrong, well, really, does that ever happen? Shhh, don't ask my boyfriend, he doesn't know nothin'!...)

orla kiely tomato vine gel hand wash

Finally, look what I spied along with the now-on-clearance Orla Kiely fall line? A brand new spring line about to hit shelves! I'm not sure what other scents will obviously follow along, but there were three bottles of a new gel hand wash scent, tomato vine, sitting in front of me! And let me tell you the scent is ah-mazing! It was so fresh, and green and wow! I can't wait to see what other scents are included in the line up!

So there you have it! More items may be tagging along (and if I find out I'll let you know!), but you can purchase most of these online now (and I'm sure they'll be hitting Target stores soon!) Let method lust know if you eye anything new while you're out on a method hunt!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Magnolia cannot be replaced!! I might have to go stock up just in case (Thanks Nate!) Geez.. :)

Nathan Aaron said...

Like I said, I'm not SURE, but Target has one of their stickers on the Magnolia label, which usually either means "updated product" or "new product"... so it's a waiting game! :)

Josh said...

Can't wait to smell the white nectarine, honeysuckle and cloudburst Orla scents! I've stocked up on foaming primrose since it's gone on clearance. It was just about the only Orla scent I REALLY loved (in fact it's one of my favorite method smells ever). The rest weren't bad, just not my sort of thing.

Karin said...

I've already purchased a Fig + Rhubarb hand gel soap - I got it at Fresh Market. It smells pretty good...but I still like the original Fig scent better. I'm looking forward to smelling the other new scents. I still have to say that Mrs. Meyer's scents are winning...I LOVE their bluebell scent.

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

I've gotten to sniff all the new scents! I love the direction they've been going and the Orla line is really just great.

Onto the Orla stuff... I'm in love with the design and the scents. White nectarine is definitely my favorite and quickly becoming one of my favorite method scents. Although, I must say the scent is a little on the light side...or maybe that's why I like it?! I'm also digging honeysuckle (and think it smells better than the Mrs. Meyers one). Tomato vine legitimately smells like a tomato garden, which I totally appreciate for being "real" smelling, I'm just not in love with it. The same went for the Orla pear scent.

Fig and rhubarb is nice, just wish it was in foaming also. Blue poppy is another one I've fallen for, however the dark blue coloring kind of makes me uneasy (don't ask haha).

Has anyone noticed the Orla foaming hand washes have a new pump on top? You have to turn it counter clockwise to unlock (unlike the old ones and the instructions on the packaging), the head of it is smaller, and it seems to make the foam dribble rather than shoot like the old one. Wow, I'm not really sure how I did it but I totally just made talking about a bottle of soap sound really dirty and inappropriate. Long story short: I miss the old pump.

Jennifer said...

My Target had the pear ginger hand soap on clearance for $1.48. I bought two, making this my second Method purchase (first was mallow baby wash when my son was an infant). My Target kinda sucks... they have the laundry detergent, wood floor wash and that's it. I'm going to have to order online I guess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails