Sunday, June 12, 2011

upcycle, recycle, rethink, deconstruct (and win!)

Hey, I've got a question for you! It's painless, I promise! Would you like to win some method products? No no, not those dinky little contest prizes method lust gives out. I'm talking lots and lots of method products! I'm talkin' a years worth of method products! - Now, where did I put those smelling salts?

method and Dwell (that awesome modern home magazine full of a zillion houses I'd love to live in that makes me really depressed every month as I peruse that magazine because I realize I probably will never get to live in one of those zillions and zillions of modern homes... oh but I digress (as per usual!) are having a contest! Here are the details (straight from Dwell's mouth! Or well rather, their website:)

"Dwell and method, two arbiters of style that aim for pride of place on your shelves, dare you to defy us with your ideas for upcycling, recycling, rethinking, and deconstruction—beginning with your empty method bottles. We think real creativity is about taking a second look, and breathing new life into the old. We're looking for imaginative creations that give method product bottles and packages a sexy new lease on life. Enter now through June 30!"

Be sure to take a look at some of the submissions (seen here!) They're so awesome!

So get creative, think green, and enter here, and now! Time is ticking on by! Deadline is June 30th! Good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails