Wednesday, December 9, 2009

gifts galore

method just keeps on giving, and we keep on receiving! (Yay us!) need some adorable gift tags for all the goodies you're gonna be giving out this holiday season? Well, method's gone and designed some spiffy ones for you! And the good news is, all you have to do is click, download and cut'em out! Tada! Intant gift tags!

While you're waiting for your tags to print, why not head on over to method's website and start a little method holiday shopping (for others, OR yourself. Shh, we'll never tell!) Right now they're giving us free shipping! You can get the free shipping on all method products when you enter the code FREESLEIGHRIDE at checkout. (Valid through 12/16/2009.) So jingle jangle on over, and clean up! (See, see what I did there. Oh, that was good, wasn't it. Oh, ok, not that creative, eh? Well, I can't win'em all!)

1 comment:

nonailstoday said...

Thanks, Nathan! (and Method!)

Just bought some more peppermint vanilla candles. My favorite scent. And the jars are so pretty I have my old ones lined up on my desk holding paperclips and rubberbands. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails