Wednesday, November 10, 2010

creamy came back!

Well, well, well... look what's back for a return engagement! method's moisturizing creamy hand wash in coconut cream + honey, and cucumber + aloe! The hand wash has been repackaged using method's hand sanitizer style bottles. And they're hitting Target shelves as you read this! (Literally, like some guy is probably placing these bottles onto shelves at your local Target store at this very moment! Sorta crazy, isn't it?!) - Thanks to method luster Jason for sending me this pic!

3 comments:

The Classy Stoner said...

Did they take out the honey after all the comotion it caused with some internet savy vegans?

Nathan Aaron said...

Well, it's still called coconut cream + honey, with the term "natural" above the name, so...

I'm surprised by this, honestly! (But then, I'm also thinking all those vegans must not purchase Burt's Bees products, right? ;)

Jase T said...

Glad to hear that it has returned! I never got around to trying the coconut cream. I like these new bottles much better.

Speaking of handwash, I was pleasantly surprised today at a Ross store. I found a single bottle of Mrs. Meyers Iowa Pine handwash! Must be old stock from last year as Iowa Pine is only back this year in candle form. I wish they had more than one bottle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails