Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sneak attack

Quick! Look over there! Isn't that method's brand spanking new laundry detergent? It is! - And amidst all that excitement, another snazzy new product sneaked into your favorite Target!

You're looking at method's nifty (how many adjectives can I use!) just released moisturizing hand wash! It's available in two scents: coconut cream + honey (oh my word I can't wait to grab this one up!) and cucumber + aloe! Dreamy! It comes in a 7.5 oz size (which happens to be 2.5 ozs smaller than their current moisturizing line. Probably a result of the economy, like many of our favorite groceries/products; as I bet it'll at least be the same price as the current line.)

Speaking of the current moisturizing hand wash line of olive leaf, almond flower and white tea - what does this shiny new line mean for these favorites (will they stick around or go to method Heaven?) Only time will tell!

Meanwhile, these newbies are already hitting Target shelves! So go and buy, then try! Cause trying, then buying, well, Target might not like that, and it could make for a messy aisle; what with needing water and soap and yeah, it's best to just buy then try, ok? Then let method lust know what you think of the narly new scents!

Yeah, I knew using narly was one adjective too many, too. Sorry about that.

8 comments:

The Classy Stoner said...

I have waited SO LONG for method to put my favorite scent, coconut, into something. I am just eh on the bottles though. Do you think the pump in the normal hand wash would handle this thick soap? Maybe i'll give that a try...

Karin said...

Hmm...not sure how I feel about the new packaging, I mean, it's ok but the old cube soap dispensers were a great design (good thing I kept the cube!). And I am going to miss almond flower. :( I don't like method's constant changing of scents...I am still crying over the discontinued fig scent...I'm using my last candle and aroma pill plugins and my house smells just the way I want it to, too bad once these are gone...they're gone.

Jon Glover said...

Hey Karin - I don't know where you live but I am also a huge Fig fan. I have randomly come across the Fig candles, aroma pill refills and aroma ring refills at my various Big Lots over the last year. Worth checking out if you are close to one. :)

Karin said...

Hey Hollywood Justin- Unfortunately where I live (DC area) there aren't any Big Lots near me. I've had a fellow reader of methodlust buy and send me a couple fig products they found from Big Lots in NC...but paying for shipping is no fun. I wish I had a Big Lots near me, since it seems like they have a good supply of fig products. :(

Nathan Aaron said...

Karin, don't feel too bad; the only fig products I've ever found at MY local Big Lots was a couple of candles. It all depends on which Big Lots gets what. Which is SO not fair! LOL I end up with tons of beach sage plugins (blah! LOL) while someone else's Big Lots ends up with all the Fig (MMM!) What's up with that?! LOL

Josh said...

:x i guess i'll have to see it in person first, but i think i hate the packaging. it looks like their toilet bowl cleaner.

i wish they would just use the standard handwash teardrop bottle, but maybe make it a pearly white like these. i love that shape so much.

Josh said...

nooo I can't find it in any of the targets here D:

kirby said...

I think I'm setting myself up for heartbreak here, but I'm falling in love with the coconut creme + honey scent. Which means, naturally, it'll be discontinued in a few months. Cut grass, beach sage...

Related Posts with Thumbnails