Monday, March 14, 2011

sneak peek - clementine all-purpose spray

Take a look at method's newest all-purpose spray addition! - Clementine! (It's become a very popular scent! First dish soap, now spray cleaner, soon to be hand wash... no wait, I didn't say that last one. You've heard nothing from me! What? I can't hear you!...)

This also gives you a look at the newly designed spray cleaner bottles (which are starting to show up at some Targets!) You can even purchase the clementine spray cleaner right now on methodhome.com. Let method lust know when you start seeing the clementine hit your local store shelves!

1 comment:

Josh said...

JUST grabbed a bottle of clementine all-purpose spray and hand wash. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM.

I've been waiting for this day for ages. The clementine dish soap is hands-down one of my favorite scents. (Does anyone else think it smells like orange jello?)

PS: I love how on the bottom of the spray bottle, it says "let's clean naked, baby" HA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails