Thursday, November 10, 2011

ho ho ho bits 'n pieces!


method lust reader Jon (thanks, Jon!) was kind enough to snap a photo of the new holiday hand wash that has started to pop up in select stores (this one was in a Gelson's grocery store.) I'm so excited to pick these up this year - can't wait. I am just in shock that frosted fir is back, baby, back! I lust that scent so much!

Along with this, method has just posted about their new 'tis the season' line of hand washes over on their official blog!

The posts states that the three scents (baked apple, toasted vanilla bean, and winter oak) will be available in gel and foaming hand wash! (I know a lot of fans will be excited about that!) And they are available "at your local Target grocery (and online soon!) until the end of january."

Has anyone found any of these products (holiday or 'tis the season'?) What do you think of the scents? Let method lust know!

7 comments:

Jamison Combs said...

I've been able to try out both Frosted Fir and the new Candy Cane scents. I absolutely love Frosted Fir. Very masculine, festive and... masculine. (That's what I keep thinking with this scent.) Candy Cane is festive and very minty. (Nathan, you will love it!) I wanted to put them out on display but I'm waiting until after my Fall Party this Friday to put them out... (The Christmas decorations go up Saturday morning!)

Quill said...

I saw the 'Tis the Season ones at Target last weekend, and while they smell good, they didn't enamor me (but I'm extremely picky about my scents). Cinnamon Bark still has my heart, and fortunately for me, my closet still has about twelve bottles!

Jason said...

Winter oak is great! It smells like a lumber yard or something.

Gary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary said...

My wife's least favorite new scent is winter oak. She thinks it smells "manly"...like a cologne one of the guys on my softball team would wear. She never washes her hands with that one. Of the three "For the Season" scents, her favorite is the toasted vanilla bean. The baked apple is pretty realistic, too. But is it right to have your hands smell like you just shoved them into fresh baked goods? Reminds me of that one time at band camp...

Karin said...

I am so disappointed with ALL of the seasonal scents. I know that sounds harsh, but I think method has gone mainstream with their scents. The scents are overly strong and sweet...I used to like method because their products smelled more natural and subtle...that is all out the window now! Even the colors of the hand gels look more artificial and unnatural. Since I did not like any of the method scents, I purchased the Motif hand gel soap in Cypress and Pear instead...nice and Christmasy...but not overpowering.

p.s. I am still waiting to smell the white rosemary scent...hoping that doesn't disappoint as well. :(

Nathan Aaron said...

You don't like the frosted fir? I have to admit I LOVE that scent (but it is a strong Christmas tree scent.)

I'm wondering what is up with white rosemary, too! Geesh, it seems they've got a bunch of new products and NOTHING is really showing up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails