Friday, February 19, 2010

in print

It's not very often you'll find method print ads! But as I was flipping through the latest issue of Dwell magazine (pictured above - full of modern drool! They should just call it Drool magazine, really!) I stumbled upon a TWO-PAGE spread method print ad! Whoa! It was of course for their new and most amazing laundry detergent! So be sure to check it out next time you're perusing Dwell!

+

Speaking of their laundry detergent. Target has these plastic presentation pieces they're clipping onto the shelves, next to the new detergent. They slide a card into the plastic thingy-ma-bob which gives people a quick what's what about the product! Well, as you know (if you've ever bought poster frames) the acrylic presentation pieces come with a blue sheet of film over them (to prevent scratching.) And one of my Targets had failed to remove the film, so it was hard to see the card. So there I am with my fingernails trying to make a scratch into the film, so I could pull it off the presentation piece and allow people to read the card more easily! I accomplished my goal, and quickly wadded up the film and slipped it behind the shelf piece. And as I walked away thought to myself "I really gotta get a life! I DON'T work for method!" Ha ha! Eh, what can you do?

1 comment:

Jamison cOMBS said...

I must not have a life either. I always reface and straighten the Method section at Target so that the product is prefect aligned on the shelves and facing forward. First impressions are key.

Why do I do this? Because selfishly I want other people to buy Method so Target will continue to carry it. Or it could be my OCD kicking in too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails