Wednesday, July 1, 2009

look who's brand new!

Well, well! Looks like someone's gone and gotten themselves a little... plastic surgery! OH oh, get it? Plastic. Surgery. I swear, folks! I'll be here all week! I hear the veal is really good (if you're into eating things like that, which, really, you shouldn't be! Baby. Cow! That's all I got to say! Wait, where am I? Oh, yeah...)

It would appear that method squeaky green kids (and possibly baby) line is getting a make over! Off goes the otter, in comes the penguin! The other thing you'll notice is the squeeze bottom is gone, replaced with a flip top lid. I swear, I know I know I've heard it from you all before. But I just think the squeeze bottom is such a great idea, one day method is going to get it right and it's going to stick! But until then, I guess it's more flip tops.

I only saw the crisp apple body wash, and 3-in-1 shampoo in this new bottle (with the 3-in-1 shampoo announcing it was an easier rinse formula!) I'm not sure if this new bottle will be kids + baby product wide, or not. (Though I'm guessing the answer shall be yes.) Look for it soon at your favorite Target!

What do you think? Squeeze bottom? Flip top lid? Otter? Or Penguin? Let us know!

8 comments:

Stephen Parker said...

As cute as otters are, I love penguins!!! I like it. But I do like the squeeze bottom. Bummer.

Nathan Aaron said...

...Or is it a badger? The more I look at it, I don't know (I totally thought the otter was another animal when it first came out, too. LOL) What do you all think? Badger, penguin? Hmm...

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I hope this means the old creature (whatever it is!) ends up at Big Lots. Haven't seen any new Method shipments there lately!

Ej said...

I'll miss the Otter but the new bottle is cute too. While I loved the squeeze bottle my kids from time to time would grab it and squeeze it...outside the bathroom. I have some very nice clean peach smelling carpets - lol. It also makes them hard to travel with.

David & Amy Bunge said...

Oh, I love the otter! The penguin is cute, but I preferred the otter :(.

Nathan Aaron said...

My guess is they couldn't figure out how to make a flip top "otter head." Though my suggestion is to give him hats (that serve as flip top lids!) That would have been SO cute! Each scent has it's on different hat shape! LOL Perhaps that's why I shouldn't do product design.

Josh said...

OH MY GOSH.

And I thought the methodkid otter bottle couldn't get any cuter. This penguin makes me just as happy if not more. The little beak and face—AHHH!

Is it weird that I'm getting this excited over a plastic bottle shaped like a chubby arctic bird?

Karin said...

i saw the penguin at a target in ny...very cute! and i prefer the flip top...less messy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails