Wednesday, December 3, 2008

silver and gold (well, really, just silver)

I've been hearing some comments from fellow method lusters that they've been chosen to take part in some special advocate testing of a new stainless steel cleaning/polish product. Apparently method is working on improving their current cleaner, steel for real.

Chosen advocates received two bottles of cleaner, each marked with a different colored sticker, and they are to use each for ten days, write down their thoughts, notes, etc. in a daily dairy they were also given; then send it all back to method! Sounds great, I lust that method chooses advocates to give their new products a test try! I can't wait to hear more about this updated (or new?) product!

Poor Nathan wonders why he wasn't chosen to be a test subject, though? Uhm, he runs this little blog thing called method lust, and would LOVE to do this kind of thing! Yowza. Yes, this is me pandering to method. Ok? I'm not above it. In fact, I'm really way below it. WAY below. Willing to do anything? Ok, well, I'm not sure ANYTHING. You'd have to tell me what it was, then I'd let you know.

(PS - method, please choose me next testing! Oh, purty please!) I'll keep you posted when I hear more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails