Thursday, February 26, 2009

tee time!

The method tees are up! Hmm...! I received official notice that the t-shirts mentioned in this post were indeed designed for method employees only. (Sniff sniff!) But tada, they've appeared on the official method home site!

I wonder if our desire to snatch one up resulted in method giving them a test run on their site? Hey, let's take some more credit, ok? Why not! Anyway, I'd run on over and grab a few, as they (may) be a limited time thing! You can choose from four styles, at $15. each. (And remember, with the method t-shirts, always choose a size UP from what you might normally wear. I usually wear a small in shirts, so I'd get a medium in method t-shirts. TRUST me on this one!) Have fun, and wear some method with pride!

+

And don't forget some other great method home specials going on now, including:

+ Over 20% off their Loo Line (including lil' bowl blu, le scrub, bathroom wipes, and spray cleaner!)
+ 30% off their ceramic candle line (which still features beach sage, and gingerbread + spice!)
+ and 30% off Adam and Eric's two favorite method products, til the end of February!
+ AND, they still have Holiday items! Can you believe that? I so need some more frosted fir candles. Mmm...!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails