Monday, March 2, 2009

clean sweeps!

A couple items of quick interest for all you lusters!

+ Melissa let me know that drugstore.com is having a sale on method's squeaky green baby line!

"Thought you might be interested to know that drugstore.com is currently having a sale on Method baby products - buy one get one free! I picked up two of the Rice Milk & Mallow washes, I've been waiting for them to go on sale but they never seem to, so I jumped on this." (FYI - It appears the sale is only good on the rice milk + mallow scent.)

PS - She's also started a green blog, so I thought I'd give it a quick shout out! You can check it out at Thrifty In Green!

+ method lust reader Jamison found some new goodies at his local Big Lots recently!

"...It appears that Big Lots has a plethora of the Wood For Good, Go Naked and Granite wipes in the old containers for $2.50. THAT'S A STEAL!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nathan, thanks for the mention! I'll keep you updated if I find any other deals, but it's usually you who tip me off :)

Anonymous said...

I just got a nice Method find at a Big Lots is Mass. Everything from soap, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, dish soap, candles, aroma pills, wipes and stuff like that.

Does Method make, or use to make, Nectarine Blossom laundry soap? I found the dryer sheets, now I want the soap lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails