Thursday, March 12, 2009

method in a minute


Wow! Ok, while digging around Tom Fishburne's site (see the post below as well), I came upon this GREAT "method in a minute" (well, that's what I'm calling it! Cause it sorta is, method, in a minute!) video! It gives you a lot of insight into method! (Click on the lower right 'full screen' button to get the best view! Then click pause, and scroll through the images one at a time. That'll give you the best chance of taking it all in at your leisure!)

AND, and, I so did not know this until I just watched it this very minute, but method lust is in it! NO way! YES way! Yay! Now you, you, yes you... click play!

2 comments:

Karin said...

and HOLY CRAP my picture is in there too! LOL! they snapshot methodlust when I was the advocate spotlight...haha...this is cracking me up!

Nathan Aaron said...

I noticed that as well! I thought you'd enjoy that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails