Wednesday, February 13, 2008

confession time

Alright, I have a confession to make. I never purchased the method aroma beads that came out this past Holiday. WHAT? Should we take your method lust crown of glory away? The very idea!

Ok, ok, I deserve that one. But it wasn't like I didn't WANT to purchase them. Oh but I did. But I tried to reason with myself, and I knew there were like fifty other method Holiday items I wanted to pick up for sure (can you say Hollyberry dish soap, oh yes! Hollyberry, you've finally come back to me! I thought you lost so long ago, but alas, you've returned! Please don't ever leave again for I shall fall into a crumpling heap of... oh, I see, you're already gone. Well, it was good while it lasted, Hollyberry...) ahem, excuse me. So I decided I had to sacrifice the aroma beads. Man, I wanted to pick them up, but there was also that Holiday issue with being poorer than dirt (how poor is dirt, really? Where did that phrase come from?) So... that's how the aroma beads bounce every now and then.

My question to you is, did YOU pick them up last year? Holiday 2007 was the debut of this product, and I'm curious what your thoughts were on it? How did it burn, was the scent strong, was cleanup a cinch? Do tell! Throw me your method aroma bead "one man (and woman) review"

And if anyone has an extra aroma bead set (uh, did I hear Cinnamon Bark?) just sitting around from after Christmas sales, that they just need to get rid of, well, email me, ok? I'll make sure I give you my mailing address. I think I have just the spot for it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DID buy the aroma beads in hollyberry, and now that they've totally disappeared I have this useless egg thingy sadly wishing it was diffusing smelly beady-ness into my apartment. I fruitless searched for refill beads for MONTHS before realizing it was a holiday release only...

Related Posts with Thumbnails