Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sale, sale, sale!

Having spoken about holiday scents and products yesterday, I just thought I'd let everyone know that right now method home is having a holiday sale! You can stock up on Cinnamon Bark, Peppermint Vanilla, and Hollyberry aroma beads, aroma sticks, plug-in refills, ring refills, soy candles, dish soap, hand wash and cleaning spray! All at 20% off! Get it before the getting gets gone! (And remember, these scents are no longer available in retail stores.)

On a similar note, with method having just recalled their spray line temporarily; I'm curious if this had anything to do with the spray line being absent from the Holiday editions this past year? I have my doubts, but just wanted to express my disappointment at not being able to purchase the holiday scents in aroma spray. They released holiday aroma sprays in 2006; so I'm not completely sure why they decided not to this past year. One reason could be there were simply too many holiday products to choose from, and they decided to leave them out this time. Either way, I hope they make a return in 2008! How about you? Did anyone else miss them this past Holiday?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails