Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thanks so much!

The method founders, Eric Ryan and Adam Lowry, simply couldn't be two nicer guys! I recently received emails from them both, concerning the new method lust blog:

"Nathan- thanks for spreading the method love and I'm digging the blog! It is really inspiring to read and I think you understand us better than we understand ourselves. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help your blog and I am sure (you will be) kept updated on the latest. We have a lot of cool stuff coming this year so hopefully (it'll be) worth writing about...

...Thanks again for all the support.  Regards, -ERIC"

and:

"Nathan,
Just wanted to reach out with a huge, huge thank you for all your passion and support spreading the good method word!!  We really appreciate it, and it’s because of people against dirty like you that Eric and I get up every morning and try to do our thing.  Thanks for making our work great!

Adam"

These guys can't imagine how much it means to me to receive these emails, and their well wishes! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails