Friday, February 29, 2008

beach sage is here!


Great news! I just stopped by my local Target (no surprise there!) and the new aircare lines are starting to show up on the shelves! Not only were the citrus cilantro special edition items out, but also the double packs of the aroma pill refills, cut grass aroma sticks; AND something I had not seen before, method has also released another special edition candle in Beach Sage scent!

So if you love the Beach Sage scent in the bloq body care line, well, this is the same exact scent; in a beautiful pale blue/grey candle! As soon as I can I'll get a photo up here. (I have yet to figure out how to take a photo with my cellphone, and get it to a computer. Aren't you now amazed I can actually post to a blog all by myself?) And I wanted to take in a digital camera and start flicking pics of the new shelves, but thought that might get the Target police on my rear, so I decided not to. But as soon as I get a photo, it will be here! MMM, go, get! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hooked on the method eucalyptus mint pill air freshner, been using it for over a year. Just got back from target could not find the refill! Could it have been discontinued? Where can I find my replacements?

Help!!!

Nathan Aaron said...

Hey! Yes, unfortunately the eucalyptus mint pill air freshener (and all aircare in that scent) has been discontinued. It's been replaced with the special edition scents (beach sage and citrus cilantro.) But you can still pick up some online at method home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails