Friday, February 22, 2008

swivel for me, baby...

Ok, a couple questions concerning the aroma plug-in!

Q1: Who would love to see a "swivel and lock" on the method aroma pill? You know how ingeniously the plug swivels sideways for crazy outlets (and I have one!), but because of my additionally crazy light switch directly above the outlet, I constantly hit the pill, and it rotates sideways slightly each time. Small issue, I know - But annoying none the less, as I'm straightening the pill every time I flip on the bathroom light switch. If it just had some internal notch that lightly "locked" the swivel plug into place when it was turned, it would not rotate/move if it were accidentally hit. What do you think? Or should I just take a Xanax and call it a day?

Q2: And another question, I read a post where someone mentioned this, and I think it's a great idea. What if method added a small night light to their pill? (Some of the "Big Brands" already have this option.) Would you be interested in this? Let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails