Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sneak peek - aircare!

Check it out, the first sneak peek for method lust! Coming home this evening, I was SO surprised by a package sitting at my doorstep! And it included a brand new method aircare candle! Check it out (man, I wish I could shoot photography shots like all those amazing food blogs you see! But you know, it just doesn't appear to be happenin' for me! Ah well!) This is the brand new (not yet on the shelves of your local Target but SO close; I noticed this evening all the remaining Fall edition items have been removed and lots of open space is awaiting great new products!) ...stop rambling, man, and get on with it! This is the brand new "Special Edition Fragrance" (as the label says) Citrus Cilantro candle! Mmm! I've already got it burning! I love that method is now promoting the item as "Special Edition"! I think this will get even more people to give it a try! Special Edition always says "buy it now before it's gone!" and I hope they continue this idea with the Fall line as well.

It has this very bright citrus note to it, as well as a light undertone of grassiness. I'm going to have to burn it for a few evenings, and then I'll post a better review of the new scent. So get ready, run to Target, cause it's almost Citrus Cilantro time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails