Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sneak peek!

Ok, first I have to confess I discovered this information on Danny Seo's blog. He works for them as a "healthy home partner", as he calls it. So thanks Danny!

What surprised me is, I saw this image days ago, but didn't think twice because the packaging is so different for method! And today I stumbled upon it again, and about choked! New products coming in March from method! According to Danny's blog: "These really fun bathroom cleaning products are coming out in March... "Le Scrub" is an all-purpose, creamy scrub that even comes with a mini microfiber towel that can stash right in the bottle's cap. It has finely milled marble in it to act as an abrasive to really scrub away tough stains in the bathroom. The cute little elephant shaped bottle on the left is Lil Bowl Blu, which uses lactic acid to dissolve metal stains and sodium lactate to remove hard water buildup. They will be around $5 each."

Tada! So cool! We finally get a healthy toilet bowl cleaner! (And I'd listed that as a possible new method product you'd like to see in a poll on this site, not even realizing it was just a month away! The scent is eucalyptus mint. (I actually wish they'd selected a different scent for these; but I also know that's the main scent they use for their bathroom products.)

So there you have it, Lil' Bowl Blu and Le Scrub, coming in March!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails