Tuesday, November 11, 2008

candle, candle burning bright

Speaking of method candles (see the below post), check out this wonderful pic featuring method's first ever candle line! This is a shot of what the candle jars, and boxes (yes, they used to come in boxes!) looked like! The scents were (from left to right): gardenia, creamy vanilla, french lavender, red currant, sweet water, and pink grapefruit!

(I've still got me a creamy vanilla, gardenia and original sweet water in my candle cabinet! Yes, I have an entire cabinet set aside for candles. I need a lot of help. And therapy. And debt management. (They're not all method, though. Shh, don't tell anyone!)

1 comment:

robertcraig said...

About 2 years ago the old lavender and grapefruit candles appeared at my Target. They got put in with the cleaning supplies. Eventually they were on super sale and I score a bunch of the lavender. They were nice candles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails