Tuesday, March 11, 2008

blu for you

Wondering if anyone has had a chance to give the new method bathroom products a try? The lil' bowl blu and le scrub JUST made it to my local Target this weekend, so I grabbed them up and will post a review here shortly! In the meantime, did you pick some up? What do you think? Like the new bottle designs? Does it (in method's terms) clean like a mother? Drop a comment below, and let us know!

And remember if you can't currently find them at your local store, they will be available for purchase on the method home site beginning in April 2008.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got mine this week too! I used the toilet bowl cleaner today and it worked great. One weird thing, though - it sure doesn't smell like Eucalyptus Mint, it smells like Sandalwood! odd.
Anyway, will give the scrub a try in my shower tomorrow. Here's hoping it cleans off those red stains on the grout!!

Nathan Aaron said...

Oh Rebecca, are you ON to something! I was thinking the SAME thing, it smells nothing like Eucalyptus Mint, you know what it smells like, Beach Sage! (Which they have in their bloq body line, as well as special edition candle out now.) I'm wondering if they're trying to switch the scent out on us, or what??? But I'm so glad you mentioned that, I kept smelling it going THIS ISN'T Eucalyptus Mint! I might have to put up a small post about this! Glad you're loving it though.

Anonymous said...

Been trying both of these products this week and the results have been good. Le scrub is particularly effective at removing deposits and for general cleaning of tile surface we found. I think this product is the real gem of the two and a much needed item as a more eco-friendly scrub cleaner is long over due and unique in the marketplace. Another important note is the unique packaging - both design and material using 25% recycled HDPE plastic. I'll be posting a full review/coverage with info from Method in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Big fan of the toilet bowl cleaner. I don't mind the smell whatsoever, but it is pretty strong... good for a small bathroom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails