Wednesday, March 5, 2008

wipe it, wipe it good!

Speaking of method home in the UK, check out this version of the wipes packaging! Isn't it adorable! The US version still comes in the plastic bottle form. I wonder if we'll be switching over to this style down the line! I think it'd be a great idea, especially since they're already doing this style with the bathroom wipes, and to an extend even, the wet dryer sheets come in a similar packaging (though with a hard backing.) And they'd be easier to tote around (with your kids, in your car, etc.) I think it'd be great! What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the package to be honest. Like the fact I can leave my out on the counter or in the bathroom in the current package and they look good. I guess this package is more environmentally friendly, but I can recycle the current package.

Related Posts with Thumbnails