Tuesday, March 4, 2008

size doesn't matter


Get your mind out of the gutter, lusters! I'm not talking about "that size!" And whether that one matters or not, we'll, that's a whole 'nother blog. What I'm talking about is, method the company! I've had a couple people ask how large the company was, and you know, I was envisioning this big green (literally and figuratively) building bustling with myriad employees spraying, smelling, typing, sketching and every once in a while breaking out into dance numbers even Broadway wished they could deliver!

But I've discovered some information about the size of the company today! If my sources are correct, method is home to around 200 (and growing!) employees. Crazy, ain't it! That seems small to me, but then again, I don't run a company so I have no idea. But man, THAT just goes to show what a powerhouse they are, already! Big things do come in small packages! (Again, a whole 'nother blog!)

Just a little Tuesday FYI.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails