Monday, March 31, 2008

what's in a scent?

method has worked hard from the very beginning to give their products some amazing, and many times unique, scents! We know them well, and can't get enough of them!

My question to you is, what scent would you love to see from method? Drop me a comment, and let me know what scent/scents you'd love in your favorite method products! Also, let me know if you see this scent as an everyday line fragrance, or moreso a special edition, Fall or Holiday scent? I'll add your suggestions to the list below! (To read the details from the suggestions, just click on the comments link.) Thanks!

method scent suggestions:
New: Clove + Mandarin (Fall/Holiday), Juniper/Fir (Holiday), Minneola (special edition), Pomegranate, Sugar Cookie (Holiday)

Return Requests: Fig, Rosemary Mint

7 comments:

Laura said...

More fig.

Nathan Aaron said...

I'll start! A couple I can think of off the top of my head would be:

Juniper/Fir (I love the scent of fresh Christmas trees during the holiday! Nothing else added to the scent, just crisp tree! Mmm!) For the Holidays.

Clove + Mandarin (Orange and clove, a classic Holiday scent!) Also for the Holidays.

Minneola (a fruit that's sort of a cross between a grapefruit and a tangerine! Fresh!) This could be an everyday, or special edition (summer?) scent.

hmm, I'll think of some more and post'em up here! Your turn!

Anonymous said...

For the holidays: Sugar Cookie!!
Also, I would love something Pomegranate.

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please bring back the Fig scent, permanently!

Anonymous said...

Rosemary Mint was wonderful in the floor cleaner, I'd take it in a candle, room spray, or any cleaning product.

Unknown said...

I'm with Steve on wanting Pomegranate for a new scent. I would also like to see the return of methods' Morning Bloom, laundry care. This was the first product I ever purchased. Anyone remember it with the funky squee top dispenser? Kinda messy but, unique!

Bradley J said...

There's new "Kitchen Handwashes" on the way from our friends at method, and I was really excited to see one was basil. I've had the luxury of smelling it already. it's nice but not what I'd hoped for. There's a very expensive brand, Jo Malone, that my wife occasionally gets and it has the most wonderful fragrance. it is described as follows;

"LIME,BASIL & MANDARIN"

"Reminiscent of the scent of limes carried on a Caribbean sea breeze, Lime Basil & Mandarin has become a modern classic for men and women. Fresh limes and zesty mandarins are undercut by peppery basil and aromatic white thyme in this alluring signature blend."

Find a sample or splurge the £30.00 for a 250ml bottle and you'll see what I mean.

I'd imagine its full of dirty nasty chemicals and if method came out with it I'd be the happiest clean freak around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails