Monday, March 24, 2008

is your home a method home?

Be sure to read this great little article from the blog, Baby Let's Shop! Especially if you're a parent!

"I hate wiping down The Babe’s (their one year old boy) highchair tray with a disinfecting wipe and then wiping it down again with a wet paper towel to wipe off the chemical residue left behind from the wipe. It totally defeats the easy one step process of the wipes. That’s why I love Method’s cleaning products. Method’s products are naturally derived, non-hazardous, biodegradable and non-corrosive. In other words no more cleaning things twice to make sure your baby is safe and not licking up poison.

We have been testing out a variety of Method’s home cleaning products. I so far own their all purpose spray, all purpose wipes, tub and tile cleaner, floor cleaner and glass cleaner and have been pleased by the results of all of them. My home is noticeably clean with out the thick heavy chemical smell in the air left after a day of cleaning after a house full of boys. My favourite product right now is the tub and tile cleaner. We have a drain in our tub that is always clogged and will not unclog, after the first time I used the cleaner in our tub the tub drained fully!

My home is now strictly a “Method” home. Shortly after trying out Method’s household cleaners I packed up all our poisonous cleaners into a big box and sent them out of our house. Their products come in a variety of scents, even scentless, which is great for those bothered by smells. They definitely aim to please everyone."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My home is now mostly a Method home, although I did just have to use some big nasty chemicals to bleach out some mildewed caulk before we recaulk tonight. But once it's redone, the Method products should be able to take it from there. I just wish my husband would stop buying new non-Method detergent before I can make a special trip to Target to get the good stuff!

The only thing I'm not into is the bath and body products. I just can't stand the block packaging. But I've switched from the really artificial stuff to Dr. Bronner's almond soap. It'll do!

Nathan Aaron said...

Well, a new personal care line is coming soon! So perhaps it'll be more to your liking! Let me know! More details as I know them...

Related Posts with Thumbnails