Tuesday, March 11, 2008

dirty detox

I'm curious to know if anyone has taken method up on their really great online deal, and picked up a method detox kit! This is a great way to begin your method obsession, all for a really swell price! The package comes with (one each):

+ french lavender all purpose cleaner
+ eucalyptus mint tub + tile spray
+ almond wood for good furniture polish
+ microfiber cloth: wood for good
+ sea minerals hand wash
+ lemon ginger 25 oz omop all floor cleaner
+ and pink grapefruit 25 oz dish soap

And in their own words: "Everything you need to give dirty the boot and evict toxic cleaning chemicals from your home, so you can reclaim that space under your sink once and for all. Turn it into a toy chest. Or a trophy case. Rent it out as storage. Make a diorama. Whatever you want. Su casa es su casa." All for only $28! That is a great deal! So make it easy on yourself, and pick up a method detox kit today. Your friends will be so proud of you, and so will method lust!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought mine from HSN for $20 - and I got the "Plastic Bag Rehab" tote for free. Love it. I wish they'd make all of the scents across all of the products though. In the configuration I got, I chose grapefruit, but the glass cleaner was mint and the hand soap was the clear variety.

Since then I picked up the Omop in the recycleable packaging - I love it too. My previous floor cleaner had all sorts of poison warnings on it, so the Method version is much more appealing.

Nathan Aaron said...

Great news! I did a post a while back on the HSN special, it's a smart deal! I too wish they had more scent choices across their lines. I feel they used to when they first started, but have reduced them down as time has gone by. The glass cleaner does only come in mint. I think you'd really like the ginger yuzu hand soap, if you're looking for something citrus oriented! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You'll see that whenever Method has another visit on air at HSN, the selection on HSN.com should improve. They typically bring in inventory to correspond with the shows - so things will disappear as they sell out in between.

Related Posts with Thumbnails