Friday, March 28, 2008

sneak peek!

Check out this great sneak peek of the new method moisture lounge line of personal body care products! The line will carry body wash (in a new pump bottle) and bar soap. (Never fear, with the new marine naturals line coming in August, here's hoping our dreams and wishes for shampoo/conditioner (and perhaps even bubble bath?) will come true.)

The collection extends their creamy hand wash line. (Notice the similarities of the bottle design to their creamy hand wash bottles?) The scents will also continue in that theme, featuring almond flower (pictured. I LOVE almond flower!), olive leaf (which is making a return, as this scent was used in their first personal care line), and white tea.

This seems like a much more pared down line, coming off of the bloq body collection (what with that line also having shaving cream and body lotion. And I'm still not sure if the shaving cream is going to also be discontinued, or will remain? I'd love it to stick around.) But either way, I'm thinking (but don't know) that perhaps this is a light personal care line push (and it sounds GREAT!) but that the marine naturals line coming in August will bulk up this area of the method personal care brand. All speculation on my end, but time will tell!

These should be on store shelves within the next few weeks! I'll let you know as soon as I find them! (And you let me know if you find them, also!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, and noticed the creamy hand soap connection right away too. I only hope that this line sticks around... I'm feeling a little bummed by the apparent end of the bloq line! (And I second your hopes on the shaving cream sticking around.)

OrchidNewbie said...

I'm so excited to see all the sneak peaks but it makes me a little sad too because Method products are very limited here in Canada. I've been writing my local stores asking them to carry more method merchandise...but so far it hasn't worked. I order online but I'm killing the environment with the shipping!
I love that you have a method blog! I love Method that much too!

Nathan Aaron said...

Samantha I'm glad you're enjoying the blog! Thanks! The shipping is probably killing your finances, as well! (I wish method could come up with a cheaper shipping, well, method! To be honest, I've never ordered anything on their site, cause shipping is so expensive.) I agree with you about the availability as well. Target carries the biggest amount of method, at least where I live; and that's about it. If Target clearances it out, I'm out of luck. Other stores carry small items here and there, but not the big line. I hope down the line they get into more stores. I'm surprised they haven't made it into more health food/grocery stores here yet (such as Fresh Market, or Earthfare. That's what we have in NC.) So though I know you're even more limited in Canada, I also understand. Hopefully over time this will change!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to try the new creamy White Tea body wash and Bar Soap- the handwash is fantastic!
Maybe they will come out with other products using these scents- A white Tea Candle would be great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails