Monday, March 24, 2008

here today...

Ok everyone, you might want to be sitting down for this one. This is gonna hurt...

I went on one of my Target trips today during lunch, and noticed that, sigh, the method bloq body wash and bars are being clearanced. Many of you have taken note of the fact that the lotion went away a couple of months ago, and it's with a heavy heart and lots of antidepressant medication that I say to you, the body wash/bars are following suit. The only remaining non-discontinued item in the bloq line at Target as of this moment is the shaving cream.

Discontinued, you say? But you just said clearanced, nothing about discontinued? Well, the reason for the bloq items being clearanced is a brand new personal care line is due later this year (and if you'll also notice, they've been on sale on the method home site for a while now; buy 3, save 10%; buy 5 or more, save 15%. The sale is still ongoing, so check it out!) Now, I thought later this year would have meant in the third or fourth quarter (anywhere from July - December.) But this clearance has surprised even me!

Surely we won't be without our method body line for such a long period of time? Previous rumors (posted earlier on method lust) suggested a new baby personal care line might be coming out in April. Perhaps the wires were crossed, and a new adult personal care line will be premiering then/or in addition to? I'll look into this further and see what new information I can attain. Until then, stock up! I will most definitely be doing so! I LOVE the green mint, and hate to see it go! I'd almost hope that scent would be making it into the new personal care line, but method has, up until now at least, not been big about carrying scents from previous to new lines (with a few exceptions, but very few.)

Hopefully the new personal care line will carry hair care (shampoo and conditioner) as this is currently the most requested new method item (according to our method lust poll, check it out on the sidebar!) More news as it becomes available!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I just discovered Method Bloq last week, thanks to your blog. :( Hopefully it won't take long for the new line to come out. And that would be fabulous if it included a hair care line!

Anonymous said...

Whew boy, that's a big disappointment! Thanks for the warning though - I'll be adding to my enormous backstock of 1 lonely mint shave cream.

Anonymous said...

This is good news for me, actually. I've been hoping they would change the line.

I second the rumor about the baby care line, by the way. I'm really excited to see what they come up with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails