Wednesday, March 19, 2008

round one!

...And in this corner! Here are a couple of interesting videos over at expotv focusing on customers of the method Tub + Tile cleaner I thought you might like to check out. The first video (select jffsingletary) actually gives a thumbs down to the product (see there, and you thought all we did here at method lust was give hoorahs to method no matter what! Shame on you, this is a serious site! Ok, ok, so far, mostly hoorahs have been the name of the game! But method is a hoorah kind of company! They just keep putting out great products! Anyway, I digress... a lot.) Then view the second video (select mamamoose, yeah I know, don't ask, I don't know either.) who gives it a thumbs up!

I just find the two totally differing viewpoints to be interesting. I will say the site the videos come from give the Tub + Tile cleaner four stars (which is pretty darn great!) I do also want to point out one thing about the thumbs down, I think what happened here is she purchased the wrong product. Instead of using the Tub + Tile cleaner, she should have purchased the Shower cleaner in ylang ylang, which does exactly what she was wanting it to do, preventing soap scum and mildew, hard water stains, etc. on her clear shower doors.

Ding Ding! Round two!...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails