Monday, March 31, 2008

why is tiny always so cute?

Check out these tiny little pink grapefruit spray cleaner bottles! They've got them over across the way (in the UK!) and while I'm not sure if these were for sale, or were simply for marketing purposes (free samples?) I think they rock! They're packaged in the same way as the Holiday spray cleaner line is here in the ole' US! Which got me to thinking?

Wouldn't a continuation of that line work wonderfully throughout the year! Now that method has introduced special edition candles (starting this Spring; and they always having Fall and Holiday editions); what if they started doing mini spray cleaners, just like the holiday line, but as special editions for each season! Imagine, tiny floral scented cleaning sprays for spring (or uh, what about Lemongrass? OH MAN, what I wouldn't give for the return of Lemongrass! Uh, anyway...) or a cut grass special edition cleaning spray for the Summer? How about some Clove + Mandarin spray for Fall? (Hint, hint?)

Mmm, I think it's a great idea! Now I want to know what you think? In the past, the Holiday line has remained at the same price point as the larger spray cleaners. But I tend to look at it is a fun splurge, since they don't stick around for long! Would you be willing to purchase these?

3 comments:

melanemac said...

yes! I actually just emailed them about that. I love my countertop sprays and always have them sitting on the counter. I absolutely love my peppermint vanilla spray...it makes me sad when it is gone, so I stock up for the year after Christmas.

Kristianna said...

That would be great -- as in how Mrs Meyers has rhubarb this spring and had honeysuckle last spring (I miss that one -- it was delightful).

Anonymous said...

If anyone knows a way for me to get peppermint vanilla spray in May, please let me know. I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails