Tuesday, March 25, 2008

method quickies

Quick questions answered by official method reps!

Q: I'd love special handy wipes for all the electronic screens in my life. I don't know if anyone makes something like this, but I have so many screens (laptop, phone, ipod, monitor, tv) and they all get dusty or fingerprinted. I'm never sure what the best way to clean them is, so I'd love a cleaner-fluid-moistened wipe that was designed for these all important viewing areas. And I'd love for it to be made by Method!

A: Try method microfiber window + glass cleaning cloths! They're not moistened, but the millions of tiny fibers are perfect for grabbing up dust, smudges and dirt. Best thing is, they'll keep your delicate electronics perfectly dry and are washable.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails