Wednesday, March 19, 2008

show your love!

Hey, did you know! (Ok, I'm sure you did, but just in case!) Not only can you clean with your method, you can wear it too! Well, not actually like taking the lavender cleaning spray and snapping it to a chain, blinging it around like a necklace (you might get a lot of really odd looks that way, but then again, it's more method advocacy, so I approve!) but did you know they also sell t-shirts (and caps!) with the method logo on them! They have two versions, one says "method" and one says "cleans like a mother"; the backs (I believe, it's hard to tell from their photos) have the method circle logo and their slogan "people against dirty."

The shirts are from American Apparel, and just so you know, these shirts run a size smaller than most t-shirt brands. (So, if you wear a small in most t-shirt sizes like I do, you'd actually wear a medium in these. That's my understanding, anyway!)

Believe it or not, I don't (yet) own one of these! But the simple front method logo t-shirt is my favorite, so I need to pick one up soon! And you should too! Get them at the method home site today! (And I hear if you order a bunch of them at once, well, the guy comes with them, too! Which is really great and all cause he's cute and stuff... or the girl, whichever you want shipped with your shirts, cause method's equal opportunity like that, ya know?

Oh, and I might be wrong with all this "cute people shipped with shirts" thing, so don't take my word for it. But order and see what happens! At the very least, you get a rockin' shirt!

Did I just use blinging AND rockin' in one post. oh man.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails