Monday, March 24, 2008

to be(ad), or not to be(ad)?


Here's a question for you? Aroma beads! What were your thoughts? method released these for the 2007 Holiday season. I had hopes they would then release them in non-Holiday scents for 2008 (like they did for the aroma sticks) but so far, no go? So what do you think? Should method include these as a regular part of the aircare line?

Let yourself be heard, comment below! method will listen, so the more interest, the better the chances! Aroma beads, yay or nay?

3 comments:

itsybitsyknitsy said...

YES PLEASE!!! And bring them to Canada hehe

Anonymous said...

I gave them as a Christmas gift this year and I think they're pretty swell overall, but I'm much more of a fan of the regular soy candles and aroma rings.

Anonymous said...

I was a little disappointed in these - the scent did not have much "throw" and they were kind of ooky when they dried up. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails