Tuesday, March 4, 2008

one man reviews

wet dryer cloths One of the goals I wish to do on this blog is post reviews of various method products. These are simply my own personal reviews, and experiences with these products, so please make sure to give the item a try, no matter what my final thoughts are. You might end up feeling differently about the product!

My next review is for the wet dyer cloths! Let me just say, I love them! Here's a little information on the item from method: "Wet is the new dry. And that's not just a fashion statement. There's more substance to these trendsetters - renewable plant oils. Most dryer sheets contain animal tallow (usually beef/pig/mutton fat) that leaves a gummy residue. That's not only tacky, it's dirty. And we're against that. Instead, these wet cloths infuse plant-based softeners right into the fabric as it dries. So your clothes feel natural against your skin. Wet dryer cloths use a newly-developed sustainable technology that transfers softener directly into the fabric, instead of just leaving it on the surface. This gives you a natural softness that won't build up on your clothes."

I just love everything about this product! It really does make my clothing feel soft, and smell great. I'll usually use two sheets at one time for my bed linens, and towels. That really imparts the scent into the sheets, etc. Then I'll continue to use the same dryer sheets for the remainder of my wash; so I don't waste dryer sheets. They state you can use each one twice, anyway. I can't say enough about these! My favorite scents are lavender + juniper, and nectarine blossom! They get a five (out of a possible five.)

Unfortunately, Target has clearanced out the entire line of method wet dryer sheets. I'm not sure why they've done this (method assures me the product is going no where!) So for now you'll have to find an alternate retail store to pick them up, or shop online! I know just the place - methodhome.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails