Sunday, March 23, 2008

omop FYIs

I've had a couple people comment on their omops recently. While they love them (and don't we all!) there were a few issues they've had, that I thought I'd drop a few FYIs here. One concerns the handles breaking off, and while I believe this problem has been fixed, this information may still be needed. According to the method home site:

"What do I do if my omop handle broke?

We're truly sorry about the trouble you are having with your omop. We've learned that the handles on a small percentage of our omops are breaking, and we're working diligently to get this problem resolved. In the meantime, please contact us at info@methodhome.com or at 1-(866)-9-method for resolution."

I had this happen to me, and while I'm not sure if this is how they handle each person's omop handle issues (though I bet it is) all I needed to do was take a couple digital photos of my omop's broken handle, send it to them via email, and they sent me a brand new one just like that! Which was great of them! So drop them an email if this has happened to you, and they'll let you know the steps you should take.

Secondly, this deals with difficulty in pushing the omop when mopping floors. Again, the method home site says:

"Why is my omop difficult to push/flips over?

Microfiber. It grabs dirt but can also grab your floor. To keep your omop head from flipping over (or being difficult to push forward), you may need to dampen your omop or use a little more floor cleaner. That will help the omop glide more smoothly across the floor."

Hope this helps!

1 comment:

melanemac said...

I wish I had known about the replacement of the handle. Our first one broke months ago and I just *gulp* paid another $25 for another set...this one has been fine though! Only plus now is that I have two microfiber cloths.

Related Posts with Thumbnails