Tuesday, March 4, 2008

can you hear the squeak?

Check out a couple preview reviews on the method founder's new book "Squeaky Green", out in April! I haven't had a chance to peruse it myself yet, but I'll let you know my thoughts when I do!

"Frankly, I'm a bit over eco-consumerism, especially after reading this New York Times article a while back... So I was skeptical when I received a copy of Squeaky Green (Chronicle Books), the new eco-cleaning guide by the Method guys Eric Ryan and Adam Lowry. To be expected: a lot of veiled Method product promotion. Not so expected: smart tips that don't require buying more products, like how to clean sponges (zap them in the microwave for a few minutes), plus advice on products to avoid (like paper towels, which contain a plastic that makes them hard to biodegrade)."
- Ratha Tep, Assistant Features Editor, Food & Wine

"I’ve written a few books and had my writing featured in others, but by far my proudest collaboration so far has been with the guys at Method Home on their soon-to-be-released book Squeaky Green. Method makes all those great-looking home cleaning products you see at Target, Home Depot and even Gristedes. The products aren’t just eco-friendly, they’re people-friendly. Meaning, no pesticides or other nasty things (yes, there are pesticides in some of the products you probably slather on your skin on a regular basis). You can pre-order the gorgeously designed (by Nate Pence) book at the Chronicle Books site or Amazon."
- Rima Suqi, blog.rimasuqi.com

I just found out you can also purchase it at Target (of course!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails