Monday, March 24, 2008

work it!

Wanna work for method? (And don't we all, really!) Hey, you didn't even think it was possible, did ya? Well, it is! Live in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, or hey, possibly even from your own home? Check out their method home site, as the company is growing like crazy, and new positions are posted here regularly! Check them out today!

(Ok, and can I digress for just one moment (sure, Nathan, sure.) The above photo is from the home offices of method, in San Fran. And I am swearing to you, I have not seen this photo before now (I just found it searching on their site, and thought it rocked!), and method lust carries with it the exact same color scheme as the method home offices (or at least this photo.) I mean, that is freaky! f.r.e.a.k.y! And yet so cool! It's like it was meant to be!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails