Saturday, March 15, 2008

blog blushing!

I am so excited! The official method blog (on the method home site) has posted a comment about my method blog blogging about method! Are you confused yet? Whew! Well, check this out and it'll all make sense! From the method home "people against dirty" blog:

"Love all things method? No wait, better yet… lust all things method? Meet one Advocate who truly defines what it means to be a person against dirty. Nathan, a graphic artist from North Carolina, has dived head first into blogger world with his new site dedicated to method (how cool do we feel?!). And we didn’t pay him, we swear, no fingers crossed.

Remember a past product you loved? So does Nathan. Have feedback on an upcoming product? So does Nathan. Share your unsuppressed lust with Nathan! He’s the coolest.

We’ll see you there!"

Thanks guys, seriously, this means so much to me! So yay! Let's all keep spreading the method word!

3 comments:

jfgrossen said...

i don't quite get your fascination with this brand. sure, they have well designed bottles and nifty colored soap, but to dedicate a whole effort like your blog to them is just kinda nuts. maybe you should try Clorox Greenworks. I hear it's divine and made of coconuts.

Nathan Aaron said...

I'm just crazy that way, I guess! Besides, I could never blog about Clorox, they still make nasty chemically things (minus the Greenworks stuff.)

method is all green, all the time baby!

robert smith said...

I was browsing for some useful data and bumped into this amazing post!! it is incredible!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails