Friday, June 20, 2008

cubed!

OH oh oh, I'm uh, kinda excited! Why, you ask? Cause yesterday, during one of my posting rants where I mentioned method dish cubes, and their long felt absence (sort of like a long lost lover, except my lovers never smelled of lavender. Well, most of them didn't, anyway...) the lovely Colleen Reilly posted a comment saying:

"don't give up on dish cubes, nathan! hang on for a couple of months, k?"

It sounds like the dish cubes are comin' back! I'm sure with great improvements! (Not that they necessarily needed them!) Gentlemen, we can rebuild them. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's best dish cube! Better than they were before. Better, stronger, faster.

I know, I'm really old (and geeky), ok? Move on! (Does anyone even get that reference? sigh...)

YAY! And guess what, if I'm right, "a couple months" coincides with the debut of the new method body care line! So it could be a method explosion in August! More news as it develops!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that method is working on the dish cubes. Right now I use seventh generation or mrs meyers dishwasher detergent (whichever is cheaper at time of purchase) but I would rather use a method product.

wenlees said...

Oh Nathan i wanted to let you know when i went to the pop up store here in NY on the last day a lot of the new products were on display (but not for purchase) i'm excited to buy and try some of them. There were no dish cubes but hopefully they're coming.

Nathan Aaron said...

Jessica, what did you see? Give me details, I'm dying!

sustainableisgood said...

Nate check Sustainable is Good tomorrow for some related news :) The old dish cubes have quite a cult following and we've just finished an exciting test.

rider

Related Posts with Thumbnails