Thursday, June 19, 2008

site update

Just a quick update on the method site. While Sarah had mentioned that updated sections would probably start appearing in late May; it now looks like that might be pushed back a small bit. But never fear, method's just wanting to make the best site available to you! And I feel rather assured that when new things start popping up, the method advocate sign-up and t-shirt order sections will again be available. These are the two items I get a lot of questions on. Time and patience, time and patience. (I know, it's hard! I have NO patience, myself! Trust me, I know.)

I also hear they're working on improving their blog. Perhaps they'll give ole' method lust a permanent link in their sidebar! That would rock! (Uh, hint-hint!) More news as it becomes available.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails